Here is our new curriculum overview document for September 2023. This gives an overview of topics covered within each year group - although units may be covered in a different order within the year.
We have revisited and revised our curriculum offer, scoping all our topics to suit our classes and to include our four key themes of learning which span different subjects and units. These themes of Migration and Trade, Identity, Conflict, Settlement and Location have been carefully, and specifically, constructed to mirror some of the themes which are familiar to our pupils in their lives and histories.
The documents below provide an outline of our curriculum offer and should be read in conjunction with our Intent, Implementation and impact document. These are:
- our Long Term Curriculum Plan showing which topics are taught in which year group
- a plan of where the National Curriculum Learning Objectives for History and Geography are covered
- our topic overviews giving more details around how the NC Learning Objectives are covered
- an example from each key stage of the Enquiry Questions and Key Learning for a history or geography topic
- the Medium Term plan for Art
Please read our curriculum subject information pages for more details and to look at our individual subject booklets which have been shared with parents.